REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT, ASSAULT, OR DISCRIMINATION
Click below to submit a report through BYU's online Title IX reporting system.
BYU has selected EthicsPoint (1-888-238-1062) to provide you with a simple, risk-free way to anonymously and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior in violation of BYU's policies.
To help maintain confidentiality, the linked web page is hosted on EthicsPoint's secure servers and is not part of BYU's website or intranet.
There are multiple ways you can report misconduct to the Title IX Coordinator:
- Schedule an appointment at this LINK
- Visit in-person by going to 1320 Wilkinson Student Center
- Contact via phone at 801-422-8692
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send your report through the postal service system addressed to
Brigham Young University
Title IX Coordinator
Provo, UT 84602